Taylor Yogurt/Ice Cream Machines (4 Taylor model 794)
We have (4) machines Taylor model 794 they are only 17 months old and the newest version (Orig. Cost $17k each).
Offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or nonfat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet. Serve two separate soft serve flavors, or an equal combination of both in a twist.
Taylor Model 794
- Freezing Cylinder
Two, 3.4 quart (3.2 liter) Mix Hopper
- Two, 14 quart (13.2 liter). Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 41ºF (5ºC) during Auto and Standby modes.
- Light indicator
- Mix Low light alerts operator to add mix.
- Softech™ is our exclusive microprocessor based master control that regulates refrigeration by measuring product viscosity to maintain consistent quality.
- Standby During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- Optional Drain Assembly
An optional factory installed drain assembly, with funnel, is avaliable to simplify the cleaning process. A drain line, connected under the drip tray connects to a 1″ FPT coupling in the base pan to drain rinse water to a floor drain.
- Two Locking Casters
Front casters have a locking feature for operators to lock to maintain equipment in place. The locking casters can be released to move the equipment for cleaning.
- Freezer Door
A specially designed thermo-plastic door allows quick ejection of product with a simple movement of the draw handle. Self closing draw handles are standard.
- Door Interlock System
Protects the operator from injury as the beater will not operate without the dispensing door in place.
- Finished Products Soft Serve
- Installation Floor
- Number of Flavors
2 + Twist
- Freezing Cylinder QTY(2)
- Freezing Cylinder Size (qt/l)
- Hopper Qty
- Hopper Size (qt/l)
- Mix Delivery System
- Refrigeration Control
- Dimensions w/d/h (in/mm)
- Net Weight (Lbs/Kg)
- Buyer is required to maintain a 50% deposit on all items purchased at the auction. This is a nonrefundable deposit.
- A premium of 15% of the bid will be added to the price of each item purchased.
- Deposits and payments will be accepted in the form of cash or cashiers’ check, wire transfer, or business check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee. Bank letters must contain specific information. Please see auction personnel for more information.
- The condition of the merchandise being offered varies. The Buyer understands and agrees: (1) that any description or sample of the merchandise given or furnished by the Auctioneer is derived from records, documents or other information that may be unverified as to accuracy, and is solely for identification, and does not create any warranty, expressed or implied, that the merchandise actually conforms to such description or sample; (2) that all merchandise is purchased and accepted by Buyer “AS IS” “WHERE IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS.” AUCTIONEER MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED AS TO QUALITY, QUANTITY, CONDITION, USABILITY, SALEABILITY, WEIGHT, MEASUREMENT, YEAR, MODEL, MECHANICAL CONDITION, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHER SPECIFICATIONS. MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES MAY BE IN EFFECT.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to group, reduce, add or delete lots. In the event there is a dispute between two or more clients of entitlement as the successful bidder, Auctioneer reserves the right to reauction the item in dispute.
- Any announcements made on the day of the auction take precedence over catalog or other previously announced or documented information, but do not alter any way the basic terms and conditions of sale.
- No checkout will be permitted during the auction sale. All purchases mist be paid for in full before merchandise will be released from the premises.
- All purchases must be paid for on auction day. If not, the merchandise will be deemed abandoned and Buyer will lose any right, title or interest Buyer may have acquired and the merchandise shall revert and repossess to Auctioneer without further notice to Buyer and the transactions shall be null and void as to Buyer.
- If any applicable conditions are not complied with by Buyer, then, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer, including and without limitations, the right to hold Buyer liable for the total purchase price, Auctioneer may, at its option, (a) cancel the sale, retaining all payments made by Buyer, and/or (b) resell the merchandise, for ay deficiency between Buyer’s original purchase price and subsequent resale price, Auctioneer’s commission, and all other expenses related to the disposal of the abandoned property . In addition, a defaulting Buyer will be deemed to have granted Auctioneer as a security interest in the merchandise which Auctioneer may retain as collateral security for Buyer’s obligation to Auctioneer.
- Buyer is solely responsible to provide all personnel, equipment or material needed to pick up purchases and shall assume all responsibility for the removal of any item of property purchased at the sale and any and all risks associated with such removal including, without limitations, full financial responsibility for any damage or liability to persons or property resulting from any negligent act for omission of buyer or any buyer’s employees, agents and/or representatives during pick-up and removal.
- Buyer agrees that in the event purchased merchandise contains any environmental hazards, toxic waste or other type of hazardous material in any form whatsoever, Buyer shall provide evidence that Buyer or its representatives are licensed for such removal and shall comply with all applicable local, sta te and/or federal rules, laws and regulations. Auctioneer, its agents or representatives shall not be responsible for its containment, storage or removal.
- Persons in attendance during inspection, sale or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage or loss to persons, property, or merchandise and shall exercise proper precautions at all times for the protection of persons and property and shall comply with all safety and health requirements as provided by local, state and federal regulations, and as directed by Auctioneer. Neither Auctioneer, its agents, its employees or representatives shall be liable by reason of any defect in or about the condition of the premises on which the auction is held. Buyer specifically releases Auctioneer, its agents and representatives from all liability thereof.
- In no event will Auctioneer’s liability to Buyer exceed the purchase price actually paid. A Buyer’s claim shall be limited to the amount paid for the merchandise, and shall not extend to any obligation; risk; liability; right; claim; remedy for loss of use, revenue or profit; liability of Buyer to any third party; personal injury; or any other direct; indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
- Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Auctioneer and its agents and representatives, from any and all demands, claims, losses, damages and liabilities asserted against, resulting to or imposed upon Auctioneer resulting from the negligence of Buyer or his/her employees, agents and representatives, while in, at or about the auction premises during the inspection, sale or removal or merchandise.
- Bidders’ paddles are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the paddle will be the responsibility of the Buyer. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
Office Hours: Phone: Fax: 631-462-7581 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm EST